Rev. Charles Glass and Mary Jo Glass
Faith Church traces its origins to the vision of founding minister Charles and Mary Jo Glass who came to Sherman in 1958 and led the congregation until 2016. Committed to the Apostolic message, they taught that the power of indomitable faith in God and His Word moves vision to reality. Through the establishment of innovative programs in outreach, music and education, the Glass’s legacy with its focus on faith continues to unfold for the future.
1800 N. Heritage Parkway
Sherman, TX 75092
PO Box 1061
Sherman, TX 75091